No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Oxycodone 60mg is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Oxycodone extended-release is used for around-the-clock treatment of pain.
What is Oxycodone?
When people buy Oxycodone, they get an opioid pain medication which is prescribed by the doctors for treating moderate to acute pain. Oxycodone 60mg or other doses of the drug is a part of the narcotic analgesic family of medications. This medication works inside the brain of the patient changing the way they feel and react when brought in contact with pain.
Oxycodone is the active ingredient present in the medication Oxycontin which is available in both the immediate-release and extended-release formulations. This medication is taken orally, and the onset of the immediate-release tablet is 15 minutes, whose effect could last for about 6 hours. The extended-release form of Oxycodone is meant for pain that requires around the clock treatment and should never be used for pain on an as-needed basis.
What is Oxycodone used for?
As mentioned before, Oxycodone is a pain reliever that is used for relieving mild to severe pain. The doctors prescribe their patients to buy Oxycodone pills online when they feel the patient’s pain is severe enough to require an opioid for treatment. Patients prescribed with this medication should use a renowned online pharmacy for purchasing the drug which is trusted by millions of consumers across the globe. This is necessary to make sure genuine medicines are provided.
Oxycodone Side Effects:
Since we already know the drug Oxycodone and its usage, let us also get to know the side effects it has before people buy Oxycodone online for use.
The common side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- A sudden decrease in the ability to feel pain
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Reach the doctor immediately for medical help if any of these serious side effects could be seen:
- Severe drowsiness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Shallow or slow breathing
- Difficulty urinating
- Respiratory depression
Severe allergic reactions to this medication are rare and require immediate medical help. The symptoms of these allergic reactions include trouble in breathing, swelling in the face, throat, or tongue, rash, severe drowsiness, etc.
What are the precautions to use Oxycodone 60mg?
The precautions for using 60 mg Oxycodone pills are:
- Patients who have severe asthma or other breathing disorders or blockage in the intestines or stomach should not use this medication.
- People should not buy Oxycodone without informing the doctor about their medical history, especially if they have sleep apnea, mental disorder, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, gallbladder disease, etc.
- Ladies during their pregnancy should use this medication only when needed. Since regular usage of this drug could harm the unborn baby.
- Oxycodone should not be combined with alcohol or other addictive substances that cause slow breathing and drowsiness. Since mixing these substances could lead to fatal side effects.
- Oxycodone could pass into breast milk and cause side effects like drowsiness, breathing problem, etc. Thus breastfeeding is not recommended during the treatment.
- Patients who use this medication and are about to undergo surgery or other medical procedures need to inform the doctor about using the drug.
Where to buy Oxycodone?
There are several online pharmacies providing this medication online with and without a prescription. However, getting it with a prescription is a lot better as it is very helpful in knowing the drug in a better manner. Since the prescription helps in understanding the needed dosage, method of practicing, a suitable time of usage, etc.
You can also use our website and buy Oxycodone online legally with a prescription at cheaper rates from our pharmacy.
How long does Oxycodone stay in your system?
Here the half-life of Oxycodone refers to the time half dose of Oxycodone would take to leave the body of the patient completely. The half-life of the immediate-release form of Oxycodone is 3.2 hours and 4.5 hours for the extended-release tablets. Oxycodone would take several half-lives to entirely leave the system of the patient depending upon factors like age, weight, health issues, and genetics. However, 22.5 hours is the estimated time period Oxycodone would take to leave the patient’s body entirely.
People looking for 60mg Oxycodone or other doses of the drug could use our online pharmacy for ordering the medications they need at affordable rates.