What is Norco?
Norco 7.5/325mg is a combinational medication prescribed by doctors for treating moderate to acute pain. This medication consists of two salts, Hydrocodone which is an opioid pain reliever, and Acetaminophen which is a non-opioid pain reliever. Hydrocodone present in this drug works inside the brain changing the way the patient’s body feels pain and reacts to it when undergoes pain. While Acetaminophen is a lesser potent pain reliever that acts as an oxidizing agent and enhances the effect of Hydrocodone. It also helps in reducing fever.
What is Norco 7.5/325mg used for?
Norco is a pain medication formed by combining Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen. Hydrocodone present in this medication is an opioid analgesic that acts on the patient’s brain changing the way their body feels and responds to pain. Norco also contains Acetaminophen, which itself is a lesser effective pain reliever but enhances the effects of Hydrocodone. It also helps in reducing fever.
What are the side effects of Norco?
The common side effects of Norco are:
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Ringing in the ears
- Mood swings
- Blurred vision
However, Norco is a Schedule II Controlled Substance, and abusing it could lead to serious side effects like:
- Dark urine
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Loss of appetite
- Severe abdominal pain
- Unusual tiredness
- Loss of weight
- Sore throat
- Tightness in the chest
- Abnormal bleeding or bruising
- Shallow or irregular breathing
Stop practicing the medication and get medical help immediately if any of these severe side effects are visible. A severe allergic reaction to this medication is rare and needs immediate medical assistance.
Precautions to safely practice Norco 7.5/325mg are:
Before people buy Norco online overnight for use, let us tell them about the safety measures for using this medication.
- A patient should not practice Norco if they have recently used MAO inhibitors to avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- The patients who are allergic to this drug need to inform the doctor about it before they buy Norco online for use.
- You should stop using this medication and consult the doctor immediately in case you witness rash or redness of the skin, which keeps on spreading and leads to blisters and peeling.
- Before undergoing a medical procedure, the patient of this medication needs to inform the doctor about all the products he/she uses, including herbal products and prescription/non- prescription drugs.
- You need to tell the doctor about your medical history, especially if you have any mental disorder, breathing problem, brain disease, or intestinal problem before practicing this medication.
- Norco should not be used more than prescribed since it contains Acetaminophen, whose overdosage could fatally harm the liver, even leading to death.
How long does Norco stay in your system?
Hydrocodone is an active ingredient present in this medication whose half-life is about 4 hours. The half-life here refers to the time half of the drug leaves the system of the patient. Hydrocodone takes about five to six half-lives to get eliminated from the body of the patient. Acetaminophen is also present in this medication, which has a half-life of one and a quarter to three hours. It leaves the system of the patient within 24 hours through urine.
What is the difference between Norco and Percocet?
Both Norco and Percocet are combinational prescription drugs used for relieving moderate to severe pain. Both these medicines also help in reducing fever. Both Norco and Percocet are pain relievers having an opioid and Acetaminophen in it. However, the only difference between both these medications is based on the active opioid present in them. Norco is a pain reliever that contains Hydrocodone, whereas Oxycodone is present in Percocet, which helps to relieve pain in patients.
People looking for this drug can use the facility of our website buy Norco online cash on delivery and get the medicines delivered at their doorstep with an amazing pay on delivery option.