No products in the cart.
Adderall XR 5mg
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Adderall XR 5mg is the extended-release form of Adderall used for treating ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It is a combinational medication which is made up of Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine salts.
What is Adderall XR?
Adderall XR is the extended-release form of Adderall used for treating ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It is a combinational medication that is made up of Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine salts. Adderall XR is a prescription medication that belongs to the family of drugs known as stimulants and is a central nervous system stimulant that affects the chemicals present in the patient’s nerves and brain contributing to hyperactivity and impulse control.
This medication, when used, increases the patient’s ability to pay attention, focus on an activity, and also control behavior problems. Adderall XR can also help the patient in organizing their tasks or improve listening capabilities.
How To Get Adderall XR 5mg?
There are so many pharmacies available on the internet that provides Adderall XR 5mg to the people both with and without a prescription. However, it is best to get this medication from a trusted online pharmacy with a prescription as it is very helpful in knowing the drug, the needed Adderall dosage, and the way to practice it.
People who get Adderall XR 5 mg capsules without a prescription expose themselves to the greater risk of side effects or addiction, which could only be avoided by using this drug in the prescribed manner and dosage.
Adderall XR Side Effects:
Adderall XR 5 mg side effects that could be commonly seen in patients using this medication include:
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
- Loss of interest in sex
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
Inform the doctor if any of these severe side effects could be seen:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Difficulty in breathing or speaking
- Blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin
- Mood swings
- Unusual agitation or restlessness
- Fast, pounding or irregular heartbeats
- Muscle cramps or spasms
- Sore throat
- Tightness in the chest
Severe allergic reactions of this drug like rashes, difficulty breathing, swelling/itching on face, and severe dizziness are rare and need immediate medical assistance.
What Are The Precautions For Taking Adderall XR Tablets?
The precautions for safely using Adderall XR 5mg generic are:
- Adderall XR is a medication that has a potential of abuse and also is habit-forming. Thus patients with a history of substance abuse disorder need to inform the doctor about their problem before using the medication.
- People practicing this medication should not drive or do work that needs attentiveness as the drug could make the patient feel dizzy and drowsy.
- Adderal and alcohol should not be mixed as it could lead to significant stress on the cardiovascular system, which can lead to short-term issues like hypertension or long-term issues like increased potential for stroke.
- Adderall XR should not be practiced if the patient has used MAO inhibitors within the past 14 days to avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- People prescribed with this medication need to inform their doctor if they are allergic to the drug or have other allergies before they buy Adderall XR online for use. As the drug could contain inactive ingredients which may cause allergic reactions.
- Patients with a history of mental illness, bipolar disorder, or depression should be careful while using medication as using Adderall XR could cause new or worsening psychosis.
- Ladies should not breast-feed while using Adderall XR for treatment to avoid undesirable effects on the nursing infant.
What is Adderall XR Used For?
People buy Adderall as it is a prescription medication that is prescribed by the doctors for treating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. Adderall generic is used as a treatment for ADHD as it works inside the brain of the patient changing amount of certain natural substances present in their brain, helping them to pay attention.
How Long Does Adderall XR Stay in Your System?
Adderall XR is an extended-release form of Adderall that takes time in dissolving and affecting thus the effect of this form of the drug usually lasts for a full 12 hours. Since it is a long-lasting medication, it should not be used frequently and taken only once every 24 hours. It is essential to avoid the risk of potential overdose.
People looking for Adderall generic online can visit our online pharmacy and buy cheap Adderall XR online with a prescription.