No products in the cart.
Adderall XR 20mg
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
What Does Adderall Do?
People purchase Adderall XR 20mg as it is an ADHD medication that works by regulating the amount of certain natural substances present in the brain. Adderall XR belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants, which could also be used for treating narcolepsy.
Adderall XR is a combinational medication which, when used, helps the patient by improving their ability to pay attention. It could also help in staying focused on any activity, organize tasks, and control behavior issues.
How To Get Adderall XR 20mg?
People who have been suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or narcolepsy could buy Adderall online from a genuine online pharmacy which millions of buyers trust as it is a prescription drug and should only be purchased from a reliable source along with a prescription.
What is Adderall Used For?
Adderall XR is a combinational drug used for treating narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Adderall XR is a central nervous system stimulant which could help the users by improving their listening skills, enhance focus, and pay attention.
Patients when using this medication, Adderall XR 20mg effects on the brain, changing the amount of certain natural substances which help in improving their condition.
How To Get An Adderall Prescription?
There are many online pharmacies available which could provide customers with Adderall XR prescription along with medication. Our pharmacy is one of them, and patients looking for Adderall XR tablets can use our website for buying the medicines they need along with a prescription.
However, Adderall XR is an addictive medication; thus should only be used after consulting the doctor and getting a prescription from him if possible. People can also purchase Adderall without a prescription, but it is better to get it along with a prescription as it will help the user know the drug, along with its dosage and the method of using it.
What Side Effects Could Be Seen In Patients Using Adderall XR?
Since we already know about Adderall XR tablets and the reason for its prescription, let us also discuss an important factor, the side effects this medication has.
Common Adderall side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Blurred vision
However, patients using this medication for a prolonged period should know that it is a controlled substance and abusing it might cause serious side effects like aggression, restlessness, severe nausea, twitching muscles, unexplained fever, uncontrolled movement, sudden mood swings, irregular heartbeats, and seizures, etc. Patients having any of these severe side effects should right away inform the doctor.
What Are The Precautions For Using Adderall XR 20mg?
- Patients should swallow the whole capsule rather than crushing or chewing it as doing so could release the entire drug at once increasing the risk of overdosage and side effects.
- People who have taken MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days should not use Adderall XR as it might cause dangerous drug interaction.
- Patients having high blood pressure, glaucoma, or any heart disease should not use this medication.
- Alcoholic beverages to be limited.
- Patients who are allergic to Adderall XR, or other stimulants, or have other allergies should consult the doctor before using this medication as it could contain inactive substances which can cause a reaction.
- People who use this medication should avoid driving or other activities that require attention as he/she might feel dizzy after using the drug.
- Older adult patients are a lot more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially weight loss, the problem in breathing, and chest pain.
- Patients should notify the doctor about all the products they use, including herbal products and prescription/nonprescription drugs before undergoing a medical procedure.
How Long Does Adderall Stay in Your System?
Often users of Adderall have a question in mind “how long does Adderall XR 20mg last in their system”. The answer to this question, as Adderall XR is an extended-release form of the drug and dissolves more slowly in the body; thus the effect of this medication lasts for 12 hours but should only be used once every 24 hours to minimize the risk of potential overdose.
Patients who are looking for Adderall XR capsules can visit our website and buy the medicines they need at affordable prices along with a prescription.