Showing the single result
What is Fioricet?
Fioricet is a combinational medicine that is composed of three other drugs – Acetaminophen, Butalbital, and Caffeine. All these three belongs to a different class of drugs that also differ in their work and effectiveness. Their uses are –
- Acetaminophen – It is a chemical substance (analgesic) that is added to Fioricet to acts as a pain reliever. It also helps to reduce fever.
- Butalbital – It’s a barbiturate that helps in relaxing muscle contractions. The FDA has approved Butalbital for managing tension headaches.
- Caffeine – It’s a Central Nervous System stimulant inside a human brain. It relaxes muscle contractions and improves the flow of blood in the blood vessels.
What is The Use of Fioricet?
We have discussed above separately the use of all the components of Fioricet. Combining acetaminophen, caffeine, and butalbital together forms Fioricet that acts as a potent muscle relaxant. In other words, the use of Fioricet is to manage tension headaches inside a human brain.
These headaches are caused due to muscle contractions for the reason of tension created in mind. Apart from these, doctors may also prescribe Fioricet for other uses that are not listed here. Hence, you should buy Fioricet online after taking proper consultation from your health expert.
What Side Effects May Occur After The Use of Fioricet?
Fioricet is strong medicine, which means that the drug may also result in harmful or adverse effects on your health. When you buy Fioricet online, there are some essential terms that you must know about. Patients are advised to take Fioricet as per the recommendation of your doctor. Furthermore, it will prevent you from the harmful side effects of Fioricet.
The common side effects of Fioricet are –
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having breathing issues
- Stomach pain or other problems
These common side effects of Fioricet will go away within a few days. They mainly occur as your body is not tolerant enough to take this drug at first. However, with a regular and minimum dose of Fioricet, these side effects can be avoided.
Severe side effects of Fioricet –
- Allergic reactions – hives, rashes, and facial parts swelling up
- Problem in breathing
When you notice any critical aftereffect occurring in your body, you must report it immediately to your health expert. Hence, it is recommended to take Fioricet under the guidance of a health expert.
Rare side effects of Fioricet –
- Mouth gets dry
- Problem in swallowing
- Gas or constipation
- Pain in legs
Although the occurrence of these side effects is rare, you must not consider yourself safe from them. If in case you notice any of these side effects are taking over your system, inform it immediately and take proper medical help from a professional medical expert.
Fioricet Drug Interactions –
A person before taking a prescription of Fioricet must inform the health expert about the other drugs that he/she has been using since earlier. Patients can buy Fioricet online once they are confirmed about the right amount of dosage for their health benefits.
The drugs that may incur the harmful effect when came in contact with Fioricet are –
- Tranquilizers like Librium or so.
- Medicines that are antidepressants and other opioid drugs.
- Anesthesia medicines.
- Sedative-hypnotic drugs, sleeping pills, and others.
You must inform your doctor about all sorts of medicines, including vitamins, herbal remedies, or so. There may occur dangerous drug interactions if you use Fioricet with other drugs. It has been observed that the effect of one pill will enhance the impact of the other. Therefore, you must tell your doctor about the medications you have been taking.
What Precautions Should I Take Before Using Fioricet?
The precautions you need to keep in mind are listed below –
- Take a dose of Fioricet as prescribed by your health expert. You can also follow the prescription label of the drug.
- The use of Fioricet is not permitted if a person suffers from severe health issues. Like – heart or kidney disease, liver problem, asthma, mental effect, stomach ulcer, or other issues.
- You should not use Fioricet if you have taken alcohol, tranquilizers, narcotic medications, or alcohol in recent times.
- Do not overdose on the use of Fioricet. Take the drug in the same amount as recommended by your health expert.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly restricted, along with the use of Fioricet. Interaction of Fioricet with alcohol will make a person feel dizzier.
- Do not take Fioricet for an extended time. Taking this drug for a long will make you dependent upon the use of Fioricet.
- The presence of Acetaminophen in Fioricet can damage your liver and may also cause death.
- Do not take Fioricet if you are allergic to drugs like acetaminophen or Butalbital.